Welcome to the Florida Commercial Real Estate Litigation Blog. Our blog name does not leave much to the imagination as to what we will cover here – all things related to commercial real estate litigation in Florida. There will be case updates and posts about topics of interest to litigators and transactional attorneys, as well as those in the real estate industry. The three editors are all real estate litigation partners in the West Palm Beach office of Shutts & Bowen LLP. Please check in with us frequently, and sign up to receive an email of each new post. We would also love to hear feedback on our posts or the types of posts you would like to see, so please email us at any time. Thanks for reading!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
- Ad Valorem Assessments
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Attorneys' fees
- Business of Real Estate
- Commercial Brokerage
- Creditor's Rights
- Cyber fraud
- email hacking
- Liens and encumbrances
- Lis Pendens
- Loan guaranties
- Partnerships and LLCs
- Promissory Notes
- Property Tax
- Restrictive Covenants
- Everything You Need To Know About Florida Deficiency Judgments – Part I
- If I drop my FDUTPA claim because I realize I can’t prove actual damages, am I still liable for the defendant’s attorney’s fees?
- Does Florida’s homestead protection from creditors extend to sale proceeds invested in securities?
- Can I Get a Money Judgment If I Can’t Locate the Defendant or If He Resides Out of State?
- Reforeclosure – the good, the bad and the ugly