Even well-drafted partnership and operating agreements often relegate one key topic to boilerplate language: how to remove a manager of the business when the partners disagree on how it is being run. CONTINUE READING...
Category Archives: Partnerships and LLCs
AUTHOR: Matthew R. Chait
POSTED: May 25, 2016
- Ad Valorem Assessments
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Attorneys' fees
- Business of Real Estate
- Commercial Brokerage
- Creditor's Rights
- Cyber fraud
- email hacking
- Liens and encumbrances
- Lis Pendens
- Loan guaranties
- Partnerships and LLCs
- Promissory Notes
- Property Tax
- Restrictive Covenants
- No right to jury trial in foreclosure, even where lender seeks money judgment on promissory note
- Accelerated rent and traps for the unwary landlord
- Everything You Need To Know About Florida Deficiency Judgments – Part I
- If I drop my FDUTPA claim because I realize I can’t prove actual damages, am I still liable for the defendant’s attorney’s fees?
- Can I Get a Money Judgment If I Can’t Locate the Defendant or If He Resides Out of State?